Please check the new postings at:
sake, shochu and sushi
Holy Macaroni, Jen has tagged me!
Is it a revenge for my latest poor wine tatsing report? LOL
I’m left with no alternative but to follow suit, although I sincerely hope it will not become a rule.
The golden rules of tagging:
*Link to the person who tagged you
*Post the rules on the blog posted
*Write six random things about yourself
*Tag six people at the end of your post
*Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
*Let the tagger know when your entry is published
Here are some random facts about me:
1. I’m a French Cricket player (well, I’m more into umpiring and scoring these days!).
2. I drink sake every night (but the Missus who is Japanese, exclusively drinks wine!).
3. I like my women small, round and cuddly (but don’t tell the Missus! She has enough jealousy for a whole squadron!).
4. I write fantasy stories as a hobby.
5. I hate drinking fresh milk, although I was the only one breast-fed in my family consisting of four siblings (I do not include my Dad!).
6. I have never driven a car (which means more money for dining and wining!).
Here are the bloggers I’ve tagged to come out and play . . .
1. http://tokyodrinkingglass.blogspot.com/ Melinda Joe, the first of the Three Sake Musketeers (I’m the fourth one!).
2. http://tokyofoodcast.com/ Etsuko Nakamura, the second of the Three Sake Musketeers.
3. http://urbansake.com/ Timothy Sullivan, the third of the Three sake Musketeers in New York.
4. http://rubbahslippahsinitaly.blogspot.com/ Rowena who shares my love for perilla and sake kasu!
5. http://corbydomi.canalblog.com/ Dominique Corby, a superlative French Chef in Osaka who shares my love for Japanese Gastronomy (French blog, good for your studies!)
6. http://chrisoscope.com/ Christophe who has the courage to tell the truth about restaurants in Paris and elsewhere! (French & English)
Cheers and all that!
7 thoughts on “Holy Macaroni, I’ve been tagged!”
here you are http://chrisoscope.com/2008/11/29/distressed/
I love milk. I cannot start the day without it!
Don’t tell me where it is!
Always glad to oblige!
Thanks for the renkon recipe. Will try it out this weekend. As I was reading your duck breast recipe…so yummilicious in my mind as I imagined it…salivating already ;p
Haha…now we get to know you much better after reading your meme and as usual the way you presented it put a smile on my face . :))
Aha! I did this random things tag, but funny how every time it “revives” itself, the number of random facts always changes. How ’bout just one thing, and make it a good one!
1. I have a birthmark that resembles a teeny tiny goldfish!